Fino Payment Bank has launched its mobile banking app called BPay. Fino, which started its banking operations in July with 410 branches and 25,000 access points, aims to make banking easy for millions of under banked people in India.
FINO Payment Bank : how to download BPay app on Android
BPay is also an extension of its already existing wallet in the same name that was launched in December last year. You can download the upgraded BPay app from Playstore on Android Smartphone. The mobile banking app enables simple, paperless and convenient banking that allows customers to make bill payments, recharges, fund transfers and buy insurance either through wallet or bank account.
An interesting feature of the mobile app is that it allows customers to seamlessly access wallet as well as savings account, with a single login and interface.
Key features of BPay app :
- View and transact from all your accounts including Wallet, Saving account, Current account, Insurance
- You can check all your balances. View or email detailed statement.
- Allows customers to send money from any of bank account or wallet.
- Send Money through IMPS, NEFT or Mobile number to anyone within or outside FINO Payments Bank.
- Send Money to mobile wallets of your friends and family with minimum clicks.
- Apply for any product. i.e. Saving Account, Current Account, Cards, Insurance within seconds
- Load money in your wallet using your Debit / Credit Cards or Net Banking. You can also save your cards for reloading quickly in future.
- No need to worry about cash, Pay at most of Petrol pumps with BPay by scanning a QR code. You can also use your BPay to hassle free payment of your LPG Cylinder.
- Recharge your pre-paid mobile number of all the major telecom operators. Not only mobile you can also recharge your DTH.
- Pay your Mobile, Electricity, Gas, Landline, Broadband etc. bills for all the major operatorsPay your insurance premium with BPay for all the major insurance companies.
Rishi Gupta, MD & CEO, Fino Payments Bank, said, “Over a decade ago we pioneered digital banking in rural India through biometric solutions. Going forward we believe rural India or Bharat, where mobile internet usage is growing at 26 per cent year-on-year, will drive mobile banking adoption. BPay app will play a critical role in our endeavour to bring banking closer to 50 million customers in 5 years, largely driven by tech savvy rural youth.”
“BPay is an extension of our phygital strategy, wherein customers have the options to choose the medium of engagement with us. They can come to our branches, banking points, get doorstep banking or simply do mobile banking by downloading BPay app,” he said.
In addition to single login access that allows anytime, anywhere payments and banking, people can even open Fino bank account from BPay mobile app without the need to step inside a branch or calling a representative. Going forward, Fino Payments Bank plans to add more customer-centric offerings and services to the mobile banking app, it added.