How to recharge HDFC FASTag account online and check HDFC FASTag balance online. Also get HDFC FASTag recharge offers, process in detail – HDFC Bank’s FASTag program is a part of NETC (National Electronic Toll Collection) initiative rolled out by NPCI under the guidelines of NHAI and IHMCL. FASTag is an electronic toll collection system in India, operated by the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI). It uses radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to make toll payments directly to the toll owner from a prepaid or savings account. It is affixed to the windscreen of the vehicle and enables us to dive through the toll plaza without stopping for cash transactions.
FASTag can be purchased from official tag issuers or participating banks and, if it is linked to a prepaid account, can be recharged or top-up as required. According to NHAI, FASTag has unlimited validity.
Here in this post, we are giving you information on how to recharge HDFC FASTag account online and check balance online. Read the article carefully till the end.
HDFC FASTag (ETC) Recharge Online
You can recharge your HDFC Fastag account through credit card, debit card, RTGS and net banking. At least 100 rupees can be recharged in Fastag account and maximum Rs 1,00,000. You can open your fastag sticker and fastag account by visiting any toll plaza and agency inside any point of sale (POS). You can find the place of point of sale near you by log in to website of National Highway Authority of India (NHAI).
The list of banks which provide FASTag recharge online service is as follow –
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Canara Bank
- IDFC Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI)
HDFC FASTag Recharge Process
Here is stepwise process to recharge HDFC FASTag account online instantly.
Step 1 – Login in to HDFC FASTag Portal with User ID / Wallet ID and Password.
Step 2 – Select the option of Payment and Top up -> Recharge.
Step 3 – Select the respective Wallet ID which is to be recharged and enter the value. The recharge value can be up to maximum of ₹ 1,00,000/-.
Step 4 – Select the respective mode of payment, enter the subsequent details & click on “Make Payment”. FASTag will be reloaded instantly. The payment can be used by HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card, HDFC Bank Net Banking, Other Bank Credit/Debit Card or Other Bank Net Banking.
HDFC FASTag Recharge by Paytm Wallet
You can recharge your HDFC FASTag account by making payment through cheque or online using debit card, credit card, NEFT, RTGS or internet banking. The tag account can be recharged up to ₹ 1,00,000/- (rupees one lac only).
- Log into Customer Portal: ‘Customer Login’, with your username and password
- Go to Road User Centre>>Payment and Top Up>> Recharge
- Select the Wallet ID to be recharged and mention the respective amounts to be uploaded
- Choose payment mode as ‘Pay by Online’ and click ‘Continue’
- A new window will open with an option to select your bank
- Select Paytm Payment Bank and continue
- Enter your paytm login credentials and pay.
HDFC Bank FASTag Recharge Offers
With HDFC Bank FASTag, you get –
- 5% cashback – Get 5 percent cashback on recharge of FASTag account by HDFC card.
- Rs. 100/- Cashback – On first recharge, you get ₹ 100/- in your wallet.
- 2.5% cashback – on all transactions at national highway tolls
How to check HDFC FASTag account balance
To check HDFC FASTag account balance, you need to login to FASTag account portal. Here is how you can login to FASTag portal.
For individual customers – FASTag issued to individual customers are required to click on ‘RETAIL LOGIN’ option on the home page of the FASTag portal.
FASTag issued to corporate customers are required to click on ‘CORPORATE LOGIN’ on the home page of the FASTag portal.
Individuals and corporate customers to follow these steps to login and check account balance.
- In the “User ID” field enter the Customer ID (which starts with 17xxxxxxxxxx) which is mentioned in the Welcome Mailer sent on the registered Email ID / Mobile Number.
- Following are the others option which the customer may choose to enter in the User ID field for logging in to the FASTag account.
- Wallet ID (Wallet ID is 14 digit numeric number which is mentioned in the Welcome Emailer & starts with 17xxxxxxxxxxx)
- Enter the Password and then click on Login to access FASTag account.
You can view the transactions details of particular date/month. Also download the statement of toll payment done by FASTag. You can check current balance also in your HDFC FASTag account.