Know about Best Credit Cards USA 2018 – Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card, Citi Diamond Preferred Card, Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, Capital One Quicksilver Card, Discover it Cash Back. Also know about Bonus Points, Reward Rate, Annual Fees, Transaction Fees, APR, Cash Back, Sign up bonus on Best Credit Cards in USA 2018.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card – Best Sign Up Bonus Credit Card 2018
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offer you to earn 50,000 bonus points, after you spend $4000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Get $625 toward travel when you get redemption through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Chase Sapphire Credit Card named as a ‘Best Travel Credit Card’ by Money Magazine, 2016-17.
Reward Rate on Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Travel and dining at restaurants worldwide – 2x points
- All other purchases – 1x points per dollar spent
Bonus Points on Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Once you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. You earn 5,000 bonus points.
- $95, which is waived first year.
- 74 percent to 24.74 percent variable.
- There is no transaction fee on Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs.
- You earn 50,000 sign-up bonus points, once you spent $4,000 within the first 3 months. Which take on 25% more value when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For ex – 50,000 points equivalent to $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions – you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards, As long as there’s a seat on the flight,
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card – Best Rewards Credit Card
Wells Fargo’s newest card offers 3X points on dining, gas, travel, and streaming services. Reward rates are high in more categories than cardholders are used to – plus, the bonus categories include extras like rideshares and rental cars.
Reward Rate on Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
Eating out and ordering in – Earn 3x points
Gas stations, rideshares and transit – Earn 3x points
Travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals – Earn 3x points
Other Purchases – Earn 1x points
Earn 30,000 Bonus points after you spend $3,000 in purchases in first 3 months. These 30000 Bonus points are equivalent to $300 cash redemption value.
- $0 annual fee
- Purchases and Balance Transfers – 0% intro APR for 12 months
- 24%-26.74% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
Citi Diamond Preferred Card – Best Balance Transfer Credit Card
Citi’s Diamond Preferred balance transfer card offers a 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 21 months (from date of first transfer, then a variable APR of 14.74% – 24.74%). If you have substantial credit card debt, you’ll appreciate how long that intro period is. Note that all transfers must be completed in the first 4 months.
Features of Citi Diamond Preferred Card
- Reward Rate – This card doesn’t offer cash back, miles or points.
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 21 months from date of first transfer. All transfers must be completed in first 4 months. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% – 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness
- No Intro APR on purchases for 12 months from date of account opening. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% – 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness
- If you transfer a balance with this offer, after your 0% Intro purchase APR expires, both new purchases and unpaid purchase balances will automatically accrue interest until all balances, including your transferred balance, are paid in full
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- No liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi Identity Theft Solutions
- No annual fee
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card – Best Travel Rewards Credit Card
Straightforward rewards aimed at frequent travelers. Venture Card is a wise choice for simple travel rewards with a generous sign-up bonus of 50,000 miles and a high rewards rate of two miles per dollar of spending.
- Bonus Points – 50,000 miles one time bonus after you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening which is equal to $500 in travel.
- Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels; learn more at hotels.com/venture
- Application Fee Credit – Earn upto $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- No Black out dates
- Miles won’t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how many you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
Capital One Quicksilver Card – Best Cash Back Credit Card for Flat Rate Rewards
The card offers a flat 1.5% cash back reward on all purchases and ranks among the best rewards cards in terms of fees. Transfer fees are low, there’s no annual fee, and you’ll pay no foreign transaction fee.
Features of Capital One Quicksilver Card –
- One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won’t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- Intro APR – 0% on purchases for 15 months; Variable APR – 14.74%-24.74% after that
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.74%-24.74% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
- Pay no annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
Discover it Cash Back – Best Cash Back Credit Card in USA 2018
This card offers huge everyday earning potential considering the 5% cash back rewards rate on rotating categories like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com, wholesale clubs, and more (up to the quarterly max). Discover will also match all the cash back you earn at the end of your first year, which is a tough cash offer to pass up.
- Cash Back – Earn 5% cash back at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com, or wholesale clubs up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate.
- Earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases – automatically.
- Intro Offer: Discover will match all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically. There’s no signing up. And no limit to how much is matched.
- Redeem cash back any amount, any time. Rewards never expire.
- Use your rewards at Amazon.com checkout.
- Receive Free Social Security number alerts—Discover will monitor thousands of risky websites when you sign up.
- No annual fee.