11th BPS Latest Updates : Common Questions of every bankers that are still unanswered after rounds of meeting – Mr Prabin Kumar Biswas, a young banker asked some simple questions on 11th BPS development, to Mr. C H Venkatachalam, General Secretary of AIBEA that every banker want to ask . But he bypassed all his questions , calling him non member of AIBEA and . Bipartite settlement is signed by all unions together under UFBU. Employee actively participate in every activity of unions under UFBU – strike, pay monthly subscription amount, salary cut.
Still do bank employees have no right to get answer of their queries bubbling in their minds? Here are questions asked by a bank employee to C H Venkatachalam, General Secretary, AIBEA.
11th BPS : Unanswered Question of every bank employee
- What amount of percentage you are going to demand for wage hike in upcoming 11th BPS ?
- What is the stand of Unions regarding 5 Days Banking ?
- What is the stand of Unions regarding regulated working hours for offices ?
- Regarding Pensioners Issue like 100 percent DA neutralization ?
- What is the issue in going for indefinite strike until our demands are fulfilled , instead of doing strike for one or two days ?
- If Bipartite Settlement is better than pay commission, why there is wide gap in pay of bankers and central government employees ? When earlier in 70s it was more than central govt employees or any other PSU.
Source : Swatantra Bank Karamchari Sangh