Participate in IIBF Inter Bank Quiz Contest – Banking Chanakya 2017 to win Cash Prizes ₹1,00,000 , ₹75,000 , ₹25,000 , ₹15,000, open only for bank employees. Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) has come out with IIBF Inter Bank Quiz Competition “Banking Chanakya”. IIBF has associated with Greycells, India’s foremost Knowledge services and Events Company for the event.
Banking Chanakya – Rules, Regulations and Eligibility Criteria to participate
- Banking Chanakya is a Quiz contest open to all staff members currently employed in any bank, located anywhere in India.
- ‘Banking Chanakya’ is a ‘Team Game’ and not open for individual participation. Each team should comprise of TWO Members, both of whom should be from the same Bank not necessarily from the same city and same branch but from the same zone.
- Participating teams can enter the contest directly with approval of their controlling authority so that the banks are aware as to how many participants from the zone are registering and in the event of the participating team qualifying for the next round, arrange to depute them officially to represent the bank to attend the next round, i.e. the Zonal or National Final as the case may be.
- Care should be taken that persons do not register themselves in more than one team.
Banking Chanakya Contest – Three Rounds
- Preliminary Round – The first is preliminary round, a zone wise on-line contest. The Teams can participate in the preliminary round from the comfort of their office/home.
- On Ground Event – The second part is the on-ground event consisting of Zonal level events. Four on-ground events in four different Zones (North, South, East and West) will be conducted with the top SIX Teams from various banks chosen from each Zone, on the basis of their score in the online contest.
The participants from the top six teams will have to travel to the place where the Zonal Semi-Finals will be held. IIBF shall reimburse the to and fro II AC or the actual amount incurred from the boarding point to the said destination, whichever is less, on submission of proof of travel by the participant. The lodging, boarding and local transportation expenses, however, may be borne by the bank concerned.
- National Finale – The third part is the National Finale with the winning teams from each Zone which will also be telecast on a National TV Channel. Here also, the winning teams from each zone will have to travel to Mumbai for participating in the national finale.
IIBF shall reimburse the to and fro II AC or the actual amount incurred from the boarding point to the said destination, whichever is less, on submission of proof of travel by the participant. The lodging, boarding and local transportation expenses, however, may be borne by the bank concerned.
How to participate in IIBF Inter Bank Quiz Contest :
- The Registration will open from 1st October 2017 to 7th November 2017 (tentatively).
- Teams can visit the website www.bankingchanakya.com for all necessary updates and dates for the On-line prelims.
- Select the link of respective zone.
- You will get prompted for e-mail id and verification of the same.
- Once the verification is done, the teams will be given a password and will be able to play the game on the date(s) announced.
Prizes for winners of IIBF Inter Bank Quiz Contest :
Top 2 teams at the Zonal Level shall be awarded Cash Prizes :
- First Prize – ₹25,000/-
- Second Prize – ₹15,000/-
First Prize winning team from each zone will qualify for National Finale.
Top 2 teams at the National Level shall be awarded Cash Prizes :
- First Prize – ₹1,00,000/-
- Second Prize – ₹75,000/-
IIBF Inter Bank Quiz Contest – Important dates and schedule of events :
- End of September – Launch of website- www.bankingchanakya.com
- On-line Registration of Teams–1st October, 2017 to 7th November, 2017
- 2nd – 4th Week of November – Four On-line Zonal Preliminary Rounds.
- 1st– 4th Week of December – Four On-Ground Zonal Semi- Finals.
- 2nd – 3rd Week of January – National Finale.
The exact dates of the On-line and On-ground events shall be advised to the participating teams by e-mail and shall also be notified on the website.