IIBF Inter Bank Quiz Competition – Banking Chanakya 2017 , four rounds in details and zone wise states list. Banking Chanakya is a General Quiz Contest open to all staff members employed in any bank located anywhere in India. Banking Chanakya contest will be held in three rounds which are discussed in details as under.
IIBF Inter Bank Quiz Contest – Three rounds in details
- On Line Preliminary Round – Details
The entire contest is divided into four zones. There shall be four different online contests conducted on four different days.
The participating team which belongs to the specified zone shall participate only on the date of their On-line Zonal contest.
For example, any team participating from Agra or Lucknow will be allowed to participate ONLY in the Zone 1 (North Zone) round and any team from Hyderabad or Chennai will be allowed to participate only in the Zone 3(South Zone) round.
Each of the Four On-line contests will be Open for a time window of TWO Hours Only (Between 3 PM – 5 PM). Teams may log-in at any time of their choice. Once logged-in, the teams will have a maximum of 20 minutes to submit their responses.
Banking Chanakya Quiz Contest Questions Pattern
- Questions will be of MCQ pattern and teams will have to select the right answer from the FOUR OPTIONS.
- ‘Banking Chanakya’ is a GENERAL QUIZ with a focus on Banking, Finance and other business-related topics.
- Questions would be non-technical in nature and will also cover assorted topics like current affairs (Indian as well as International) sports, politics etc.
- Since the number of participants is expected to be high, the faster the submission of answers, the better would be the chance of a team qualifying.
- In case there is a tie on the same score, the submission time will be taken into account in the evaluation process.
2. On Ground Zonal Semi Final – Details
Top 6 teams from various banks from each Zone will qualify for their respective Zonal Semi-Finals. The result shall be displayed on the website ‘Banking Chanakya’(www.bankingchanakya.com) and IIBF (www.iibf.org.in) and shall also be communicated to the banks as well as to the teams.
Each such Semi-Final will be an on-ground event. This will be conducted by a Quiz master of repute and shall be of about 1.30 -2 hours in duration.
First winner at zonal level shall be awarded cash prize of Rs. 25,000/- and second winner Rs. 15,000/-. The first prize winning team from each zone will qualify for the National Finale.
3. National Finale – Details
National Finale will be a grand affair and shall be telecast on National Television. This event is likely to be attended by distinguished and senior banking and finance professionals. This will be conducted by a Quiz master of repute and shall be of about 1.30 -2 hours in duration.
TOP 2 teams at the National Level shall be awarded Cash Prizes as under; a) First Prize Rs. 1,00,000 b) Second Prize Rs. 75,000
Banking Chanakya – Zone Wise States Details :
Zone 1 (6 states and 2 union territories) – North Zone
Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Chandigarh
Zone 2 (12 states) – East Zone
Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura
Zone 3 (5 states and 3 union territories) – South Zone
Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala , Karnataka, Pondicherry, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep
Zone 4 (6 states and 2 union territories) – West Zone
Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli